We’ve revamped profile pages to make them loads more valuable and creative.
We’re packing some serious heat in this update, so let’s take a little stroll through the new changes – we created a GIF to do most of the explaining for us:
- Your very own display ‘canvas’ featuring larger images and your latest collections
- A customizable cover image
- Updated pages for your hearts, collections, followers, and following lists
- Quick access to your top tags
- Ability to add images to more than one collection
- AND faster image viewing with 3 images per row
Veteran-tip: based on community feedback ‘sets’ are now ‘collections’.
If you can’t wait one more second to start customizing your new canvas and updating your cover image, check out the steps below:
We LOVE getting your thoughts on updates like this one and truly aim to make every new design and feature something that our We Heart It community is asking us for, and will find value in. Please reach us at email@example.com with any feedback – the good, the bad, and the ugly – so we can continue to grow with you. Enjoy!